You are here

Return of overpaid or incorrectly paid state fees

If you have paid state fees incorrectly or overpaid the necessary sum, you have the right to request a return of the state fee within two years of 1 January of the year after the payment was made. To request the return of state fees you must submit a written application to the Foreign Ministry and the original supporting document for the state fee payment that was made.

The filled application along with the original supporting document must be sent to the address: Välisministeerium, Konsulaarosakond, Islandi väljak 1, 15049 Tallinn.

For additional information: 6 377 440, 6 377 469


27.06.2019 - 13:26Microsoft Office document icon application_for_reimbursement_of_the_state_fee.doc40.5 KBdoc
Last updated: 27 June 2019

About Estonia

Get closer acquainted with Estonia, coming here for a visit, studies, business or investments!

Official Estonian Gateway

Get closer acquainted with Estonia and see what are the most important facts and main areas of activity here.

Digital Society

Estonia has
transformed itself into
one of Europe’s business success stories of the last decade, mainly thanks to the sophisticated e-solutions available here.