How do you launch business activities in a foreign country? How do you enter a specific market? Would the product or service of your company attract interest in other countries? These are some of the questions with which the Ministry of Foreign Affairs could help your company.
What kind of support are we offering entrepreneurs?
- Giving a general overview of the business environment of the target country (including legislation regulating the business environment, business culture, customs); primary consultancy (does not replace the activities of consultancy companies).
- Finding partners and facilitating making contacts: general enquiries, information about associations, consultants etc., databases of the focus country etc. Information about contact databases and organisations engaged in mediating contacts; putting companies in touch with the relevant contacts in these agencies; communication with public authorities to assist companies.
- Organising business missions / seminars / networking events / receptions and providing organisational support in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Enterprise Estonia, professional associations and other organisations representing/promoting business.
- Protecting the legal interests of companies when they encounter problems with the authorities of their focus country.
- Offering contacts of companies that provide support services (consultancy, credit reference, collection, legal assistance, translation etc.).
- Assistance with raising awareness, making materials introducing the company available to anyone contacting the embassy.
- Enabling the use of embassy premises for organising promotional events of professional associations or company/product presentations (i.e. in larger embassies with rooms that are suitable for this purpose etc.).
Director, Business Diplomacy Division
Phone: 5309 9695
Special Diplomatic Representative for Digital Affairs
Phone: 5387 7631
Adviser for Business Diplomacy
Phone: 637 7262
Business Diplomacy Digital Adviser
Telefon: 693 5705
Business Diplomacy Adviser
Telefon: 637 7236
Business Diplomacy Project Manager
Phone: 637 7209
Phone: 5551 8954
For more detailed information on the support offered by the Foreign Ministry and export possibilities, please contact the business diplomat, honorary consul or representative of Enterprise Estonia in the specific country.