Travelling to Estonia from the UK
- UK citizens visiting Estonia as tourists will not need a visa for short trips. Tourists will be able to stay for up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
- UK citizens must make sure that their passport is valid for at least six months and that it is less than ten years old (even if it has six months or more left). In addition, we recommend to get health insurance when travelling to Estonia.
- From 1 January 2021, UK citizens will not be able to use the existing pet passport scheme. Instead a new process has to be followed which takes four months. More information on bringing pets to Estonia can be found here.
- If you are taking your own vehicle, you must carry an insurance Green Card while driving in Estonia and all other EU countries.
- Be aware that from 1 January 2021, higher roaming charges may apply. We ask you to check with your phone operator to find out about any roaming charges.
- For more detailed information concerning travelling of EU citizens to the United Kingdom after 31 of December 2021, and vice versa, please consult the Commission notice on travelling (PDF).