HomeStudy visit of young journalists to Estonia “100 F...
Study visit of young journalists to Estonia “100 Friends”
2-9 August, 2015
Dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Estonia in 2018
Are you a young journalist? Would you like to spend one week in August in Estonia learning more about Estonia, Estonian society and the Estonian way of life?
In 2018 our country will celebrate its centenary. Preparations for celebrating the centenary are already under way. In 2015, the Estonian Foreign Ministry and the Government Office would like to invite 25 young journalists or students in their final year of journalism to the study visit “100 Friends” from August 2nd to 9th.
1. 20-30 years of age
2. Recently graduated or final-year student of journalism
3. Ability to free yourself from work and studies from 2-9 August, 2015
4. Good knowledge of English
5. Ability to adapt to a multinational group
The Estonian MFA covers the following costs for the participants:
1. Return airline tickets to Tallinn from your home country (local transport at your home country is not included)
2. A single room in a hotel in Tallinn
3. Breakfast is provided by the hotel. Lunches and dinners are served according to the programme
4. The daily programme (all events, travel and transportation)
In 2015, the eligible countries for applicants are: Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, India, Island, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Follow the link www.vm.ee/en for more details and application contacts.
Get closer acquainted with Estonia, coming here for a visit, studies, business or investments!