Photograph: Ardo Kaljuvee
- The 9th Annual Forum of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region was held in Tallinn on 4-5 June 2018.
- The Forum was hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia together with the Baltic Development Forum and other partners and was organized in close cooperation with the European Commission. The Annual Forum is co-financed from the programme of Interreg Baltic Sea Region.
- Over 800 participants from governments, international organisations, NGOs, universities, local and regional administrations and businesses came together to discuss developments and challenges in the Baltic Sea Region.
- The main theme of the 9th Annual Forum was the Baltic Sea Region After 2020.
- The Forum focused on how to improve the implementation of the EUSBSR in the framework of the future EU Cohesion Policy.
- It also discussed the current state of the ecosystem in the Baltic Sea as well as how to advance the Region as a global digital hub.
- Please find a selection of memories from here: 3.06, 4.06, 5.06.